Defence electronics is always mission-critical. ETL is proud to provide the defence industry with high-quality new and legacy electronics products for air, land and marine applications.
In the defence sector, our reliable and durable solutions are designed to meet strict, independently assessed quality standards, including the demanding AS9100 – Rev C international standard for aerospace suppliers. Key to our defence work is a commitment to legacy support, including build, repair and refurbishment, along with full traceability to component level.
We are trusted to build advanced assemblies used in these critical defence applications:
- Flight recorders for the Eurofighter Typhoon aircraft
- Power supply units for the Eurofighter Typhoon
- BLOS equipment used across the entire UK Rotary fleet
- Cable harnesses for Challenger tanks
- Ground test boxes for Tornado fighter aircraft
- Flight deck instrument control electronics
Our defence industry customer contracts utilise all of our expertise, including quality-assured fast track prototyping, project management and full turnkey manufacture.